Please wait, loading ...
Number of remaining seats : 4; Free Cancellation up to 1 Week Prior
From 2nd August 2021
Please contact us for if you want to book trip only your friends and family or big group !
Please contact us if you want to add more travel spots !
Have an exquisite kaiseki meal in a restaurant owned by an antiques dealer. Served on Arita ware, lunch is made from rich local ingredients, perfectly complemented by Japan's finest porcelain. Afterward, visit Gen-emon Kiln to learn about porcelain.
- Meet your guide at Arita Station
- Visit the Kyushu Ceramic Museum
- Lunch at Yasuna
- This activity does not include taxi transportation.
- The activity is open to guests aged 7 or older
- Children aged 0–6 may accompany guests for free, but will not be served lunch
- Admission to facilities on the itinerary
- Welcome drink
- A six-course fine-dining kaiseki meal
11:00 Meet your guide at Arita Station (JR Sasebo Line); head for the Kyushu Ceramic Museum
11:10-11:40 Visit the Kyushu Ceramic Museum
12:00 13:30 Lunch at Yasuna