Please wait, loading ...
JPY 35,000 /group of maximum 8 persons; Free cancellation from 48 hours before departure time
From 2nd August 2021
Please contact us for if you want to book trip only your friends and family or big group !
Please contact us if you want to add more travel spots !
This half-day tour highlights the best hells (jigoku) of the town,featuring iconic onsen steam panoramic views and authentic local experience.
It is tailored for small groups, with private tour option also available at a reasonable rate.
- Hotel pick-up service is available. If you need it, let us know your hotel information at the time of booking. Pick-up time will be confirmed later.
- Duration : 3 hours ( 10:00 am at Beppu Station ~ 13:00 pm at Beppu Station)
1. Chinoike Jigoku (Blood Pond Hell) The oldest jigoku (hell) in Japan. Its name comes from the boiling book-like red color.
2. Kamado Jigoku (Kamado Hell) The name "Kamado Jigoku" (Cooking Pot Hell) comes from an ancient myth,
in which rice was cooked with the 90 degree C hot spring steam as an offering to the guardian god of Kamado Hachimangu Shrine Festival.
It features 6 different types of hot springs, making it a great place to see the various hells in one spot.
3. Umi Jigoku (Sea Hell) This 98℃ hot spring gets its name from its cool cobalt color.
Also visit the small museum inside to learn more about history of hot spring in Beppu.
4. Kannawa area, one of the oldest onsen districts in Beppu, famous for its exotic steamy atmosphere.
Tour starts at 10:00 am at Beppu Station (Pick-up service at hotel available)
1. Chinoike Jigoku (Blood Pond Hell)
2. Kamado Jigoku (Kamado Hell)
3. Observatory (panorama viewpoint)
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic yukemuri (hot spring steam)
View of Beppu city and Beppu Bay from the top of the hill.
4. Umi Jigoku (Sea Hell)
This 98℃ hot spring gets its name from its cool cobalt color.
Also visit the small museum inside to learn more about history of hot spring in Beppu
Tour ends at 13:00 pm Beppu Station
1 hell-steamd egg